Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-29 Origin: Site
As a standard fastener, eye bolt is often used in mechanical and electrical products, and its main function is to lift loads. The eye bolt eyelet is used to carry wire ropes or hang hooks. In order for the lifting screw to carry the lifting weight, various technical conditions have been established, such as the manufacturing requirements after forging.
What are the specifications of the common eye bolt on the market?
What are the functions of eye bolt?
How do I install the eye bolt correctly?
1.M8X1.25-6g, thread length: 12mm, working voltage: 0.4 T, product weight: 0.27 kg per piece
2.M10X1.25-6g, thread length: 19 mm, working voltage: 0.5 T, product weight: 0.27 kg per piece
3.M12X1.75-6g, thread length: 19.1mm, working voltage: 1.05 T, product weight: 1.2 kg/piece
4.M14X2.0-6g, thread length: 31.8mm, working voltage: 1.15 T, product weight: 1.2 kg/piece
5.M16X2.0-6g, thread length: 31.8mm, working voltage: 1.9 T, product weight: 1.2 kg/piece
6.M20X2.5-6g, thread length: 38.1mm, working voltage: 2.15 T, product weight: 2.21 kg/piece
Eye bolt is alloy steel forged with drop forging technology. It can be rotated horizontally by 360° and folded 180° up and down, with the advantages of flexibility and all-round lifting. It is often used in special lifting occasions with angles such as lifting industrial equipment, mechanical transportation, processing and manufacturing, mold factories, machine factories, etc. used.
I believe that many users are not very experienced in using and installing the eye bolt, which will lead to damage to the eye bolt, so they will claim that it comes from the manufacturer.
These issues are nothing more than the process of understanding how customers use it to find out the cause of eye bolt damage and understand users' usage. 95% of users are installed by customers and caused by improper use.
If such a problem occurs, the customer can only buy again. For your own reasons, it is nevertheless necessary to inform yourself about the correct installation and use of the eye bolt at the manufacturer to avoid the occurrence of the problem. How should it be used properly?
1. The weight of the lifting piece of the eye bolt is less than the rated load.
2. On the workpiece, the eye bolt should be installed vertically on the workpiece surface, and the shoulder plane of the rotating eye bolt should be in contact with the workpiece surface.
3. If the eye bolt is connected with soft materials such as aluminum, the length of the screw should be no less than double the diameter of the dry thread.
4. It is not allowed to place pads between the shoulder of the eye bolt and the surface of the workpiece.
5. The eye bolt should be installed according to the actual torque (for this uncertainty, you can contact the manufacturer).
6. After installation, the user must check whether the rotary ring can be rotated at any angle.
For normal parts, Qingdao Thinkwell Hardware, Machinery Co., Ltd. always has stock, and for custom parts, from mold making to mass production, usually 30-40 days.