US Type G450 Wire Rope Clip
● For important or critical applications and if to be used in overhead lifting or suspending, always use standard drop forged type and drop forged fist grip type clips. Never use a malleable iron type clip for these applications.
● The components of wire rope clips are the saddle, the bolt(s) and the nuts.
● Forging is the practice of heating a piece of steel and hammering it to shape. Doing this gives the steel linear grain structure and greater strength. In the drop forged clips, the saddles are the parts that are drop forged. The saddles of malleable iron clips are made from a grade of steel with poorer strength qualities and is cast into shape and therefore, has a granular microstructure and not linear. This means the cast malleable saddle can yield under greater loads and cause the wire rope or cable to slip through and potentially fail. In general, forging is stronger than a casting.
● For clips to work properly and gain their design efficiency, both the minimum number of clips required and the nuts must be torqued to the prescribed foot/pound rating.
|Size||1/8" to 3-1/2", and more big size can be customized|
|Finish||Hot dip galvanized or colorful powder coated|
|Package||Carton+pallet or customized|
● Every requirement from our clients is treated carefully and feedback presented quickly by our experienced staff.
● Every order's quality is highly controlled by our skilled QC/QA team.
● Tensile test is necessary for each batch
● Any other testing requirements, feel free to let us know
● OEM and ODM team provide custom sevice
● Low MOQ, less than 100pcs can be accepted
● Fact delivery, one container order production time is within 20 days
● 7/24 Response, any question pls let us know in anytime
● 12 months warranty, free return for any quality problems products
More detailed specification, please download catalog for reference.